ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH CONFERENCE – 2021
We are pleased and honored to invite you to join the first edition of the International Engineering Research Conference, EIRCON 2021, which will take place from October 27-29, 2021 and will be held in a virtual environment for the safety of our community and to offer an inclusive experience. The theme of EIRCON 2021 is “The contribution of Engineering to current needs”
This conference is organized by the Autonomous University of Peru and the IEEE – Peru Section. Focused mainly on the different areas of Engineering, such as Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering and Architecture. Its objective is to promote experiences, concepts and advanced technologies that allow the development of technologies for the benefit of society.
Live the Virtual Experience !
This page has been designed to be able to carry an EIRCON in a didactic way.
EIRCON 2021 Topics
• Smart IOT Systems and Applications
• Internet of things: from device to edge and cloud
• Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing, and Avanced Analytics
• Virtual and augmented reality
• Education and E-learning
• Public health informatics
• Industrial and Systems Engineering
• Automation and industrial control
• Information technology in infrastructure and construction management
• Complexity in architectural design
- Conference Chair: Michael Cabanillas Carbonell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Chair: Adolfo Arana Sánchez – email@example.com
- Publication Chair: José Durán – firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED ASSISTANCE? : Sent email : email@example.com or call/text to +51 933129554